Metro is the world leader in shelving and offers a variety of types, including wire and plastic shelving that is both fixed and adjustable, mobile or stationary. Their Super Erecta wire shelving is the industry standard and they continue to innovate with new styles including track shelving and MetroMax, with removable and washable plastic shelving inserts. Explore the different styles below and learn more about the solution that works best for your operation.
Since 1965, the original post-based adjustable shelving system has been copied, but never duplicated.
• Holds up to 800 lbs per shelf evenly distributed (up to 48” wide)
• Adjusts on 1” increments
• Easily configurable for mobile or stationary
• Super Adjustable Super Erecta® shelving allows shelves to be easily adjusted in 1” increments
• Available in different finishes: chrome, 304 stainless steel, green epoxy and BRITE, which is a more economical option
Super Erecta Pro™
Super Erecta Pro is compatible with the Super Erecta family of shelves on the same unit – traditional wire, Super Adjustable, Solid Shelves, an Dunnage Shelves. Proven Super Erecta performance combined with removable polymer shelf mats offers a justifiable upgrade to traditional wire shelving.
• Microban® Antimicrobial Product Protection is built into every shelf mat and the Metroseal 3 epoxy finish – A Metro exclusive.
• Lift-off, sectioned polymer shelf mats can be easily washed by hand or in a dish machine.
• Robust truss design offers up to 800lbs capacity per shelf, up to 48”
• Interchangeable – Shelves can be configured on the same units with traditional Super Erecta wire, solid, and dunnage shelves for maximum flexibility.
• Standard 1” (25mm) adjustment promotes effective use of space.
• Sturdy shelves are designed to function in stationary, mobile, track systems, and wall mount configurations.
Type 304 Solid Stainless shelving is available in standard format with black epoxy coated corners and all-stainless cart washable / autoclavable. Solid shelves can be easily adapted as a shelving unit, a solid bottom barrier on a wire shelving unit, or as a customizable work station. Raised 1/8” ship’s edges surrounding the perimeter helps contain spills.
Standard Stainless Steel with black epoxy corners
• Ideal for applications that require a solid surface with a high level of corrosion protection
• Available in flat and louvered/embossed styles. Louvered/embossed shelves have holes to allow air circulation.
• Shelves up to 48” (1219mm) have maximum weight load capacity of 800 lbs
• 18 gauge galvanized steel shelving also available and suitable for dry environments.
Top of the line product offers the strength of steel and a lifetime warranty against rust and corrosion. Shelves are built of advanced polymers with type 304 stainless steel corners. Posts are all-polymer. Removable polymer shelf mats and smooth surfaces promote easy routine cleaning and protect packaged supplies from unwanted damage. Ideal for general wet or humid environments, walk-in coolers, sterile areas, and chemical storage.
• Microban® Antimicrobial Product Protection is built into every shelf mat and touch points - A Metro Exclusive, which iinhibits the growth of mold, mildew, bacteria and fungus that cause odors and product degradation.
• Easy-to-clean: Lift-off polymer shelf mats wash easily by and or in dish machines.
• Robust shelves are designed to function in stationary, mobile, track systems, and wall mount configurations.
• Strong shelving units have maximum weight capacities up to 1000 lbs per shelf
• Standard 1” (25mm) shelf adjustment assures no wasted space.
• Sectioned, vented (open grid ) and one-piece solid mat options available. Solid mats have a built-in ships edge to help contain spills.
Offers removable polymer shelf mats with epoxy coated frames, a more durable and cleanable alternative to traditional epoxy coated wire shelving. Shelf frames and epoxy coated posts carry a 15 year warranty against corrosion. Optional polymer posts offer a lifetime warranty against corrosion. Ideal for general wet or humid environments, walk-in coolers, and sterile areas.
• Microban® Antimicrobial Product Protection is built into every shelf mat and all touch points - A Metro Exclusive
• Stationary, mobile, and high density storage options.
• Quick adjust shelves allow units to be easily reconfigured without tools on 1” (25mm) increments to maximize storage space.
• Vented mats allow air and light penetration and are easily removable for washing by hand or dish machines.
• Shelving units hold as much as traditional Metro wire shelving, up to 800 lbs. (363 kg) per shelf and 2000 lbs. per stationary unit
• A variety of accessories will help contain, identify, organize, and transport supplies.
Offers corrosion-proof performance, proven Metro stability, and unrivaled value. Justifiably priced between MetroMax i and Metro’s market leading wire shelving offering.
• All polymer construction is corrosion-proof and impact resistant to last a lifetime.
• Shelves and posts offer a lifetime warranty against rust and corrosion.
• Lift-off open grid and solid polymer shelf mats clean easily by hand or in a dish machine in a fraction of the time of wire shelving. Shelf mats and frames have built-in Microban product protection keeping it “cleaner between routine cleanings”.
• Smooth Surfaces easily wipe clean.